Done with all the choir workshops!Will not say that we`ve performed to our fullest in all three workshops, have to say we could`ve done much better, which would`ve made Mr Low proud in turn. But no, we had to give in to complacency, we had to lose our focus at this crucial point of time.. Which is obviously not the very least beneficial to us.
No doubt we may not sound as screwed as we were, but I personally feel that we aren`t meeting the standards of.. practically everyone. We aren`t like how we used to be, how we used to sound. No longer standing at where we used to stand.
I totally abhor the way we only focus when Mr Low/Mr Kwei is around. Take today as an example. Just compare the sound we produced in the music room with that of which during the rehearsal with Mr Kwei. A 180 deg change, I`d say.
And why do we always sound better when it isn`t the real performance?
Sigh. I really love the choir and I hope, pray and wish for the better. For the best.
Sing with your heart, people. :)Sec Threes in Training for Choir Admin committee currently :
Secretary : Tang Ge and Doreen.Treasurer : Siok Hweeeeee.Quarter Master : Cavin tauhuey!Haha, I guess we had all kinda expected this. And I`m sure they`ll do a great job! :D Oh,
happy birthday Bryson! And thanks choir for the happy birthday song in advance. Lol.
Tmr`s the day! :) I have this feeling it wont be fun haha. So little people coming. Nevertheless, they are the bunch of people who are among the best of the best and hopefully it`ll just turn out fine...
PEE PAR CHIA ! I`VE GOT SIMS2 IN MY COMP ALREADY! COME TO MY HOUSE, QUICK !
.. Can someone please complete my homework for me?